Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Painted Patio Sign



Every now and then, I feel like I must paint something. I had a few scrap pieces of plywood leftover from a project, so I decided to paint a sign for our back patio.

I knew I wanted something with stripes, and had colors picked out, but deciding what I wanted the sign to say was hard. It took me a long time to finally decide. I wanted something welcoming, but not formal. I finally ended up going with "Hey Y'all". I do living in South Alabama, so it seemed appropriate.

I had all of the supplies on hand, so this didn't cost me anything to make.

Supplies 
-scrap plywood
-paint
-various paint brushes
-drill to drill holes with
-a piece of scrap wire to make hanger

It felt good to get the paint brushes out for something fun.


I am linking this post to these blog parties. Please go check them out.
It's Overflowing
Liz Marie Blog
House of Rose
Blissfully Ever After
Love of Home and Family
Tatertots and Jello
Suburbs Mama
Making Home Base
Design, Dining + Diapers
Frugal Friday - The Shabby Nest 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...