Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday No. 2



Welcome to What You Wish Wednesday No. 2!

What do you think about this link-up so far? I really enjoyed last week, and have already found some new blogs to follow.

Last week I tried to visit each blog and comment throughout the day and leave comments as I had time, but this week will be a little bit different. I still plan to visit all of you, but it won't be until at least tomorrow.

Family Birthday Dinner on Saturday Night

You see, today is my Birthday! This is the first time that I have tried to make plans on my birthday in a few years, and they have all been ruined by rain. BOO! I'm not going to be sad that I am not spending the day at the beach with one of my best friends and all of our kids, or that I am not going to the Chris Daughtry concert Saturday with my husband. I have too many things to be thankful for. 

Plan B includes hanging out with one of my best friends (the same one that I was going to go to the beach with) for a rainy day Netflix/Hulu marathon while eating yummy food, and then going to church tonight with my family to hear my father-in-law preach.

Oh, and I went online earlier this week and registered my birthday for a bunch of places that give you free things on your birthday. I guess now that I'll be in town I can go collect my free ice cream, donuts, coffee, and I don't even remember what else. I promise not to eat it all by myself. I have never done this before, but it sounded fun. I'm sure my boys will enjoy the extra sugar. I'll probably have a ton of emails to unsubscribe from this time next week. 

And now it's your turn. Get those posts linked-up. Happy Wednesday!

Link-up details.  It's too easy not to join in:
  • share a very recent post of your choosing (link-up at very bottom of this post)
  • include the WYWW button and/or a visible link-back to this post
  • check out the hostesses' blogs and follow along: myself, Leslie, Stasia, and Melissa

nikkisnacs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...