Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan #6



Sunday Lunch - Sticky Chicken Fingers and Macaroni and Cheese

I need to post my recipe for this, it's an adjusted version of this one.  I usually eat mine in a salad or sometimes a wrap, but my guys like them with macaroni and cheese.

Sunday Dinner - Dinner with Friends.

Monday - Salisbury Steak Meatballs, Egg Noodles, and Peas

Tuesday - Lemon Crock Pot Chicken, Rice, and Roasted Brocolli

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Shrimp and Grits (I know we just had this last week, but it is so good and so easy.)

Friday - Pizza Night

Saturday - BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Chips, and Fruit (I'll put my BBQ Chicken over a Sweet Potato)

Linking this post up to these Linky-up Parties:
nikkisnacs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...