Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday No. 11


It's Wednesday! Be sure to check the bottom of this post for the link-up details and get your posts linked-up!

 Did y'all check out last weeks links?


The post I wanted to feature this week is the Faux Steel Closet Door by Lavender Lane. Y'all, this door is so cool. I think I would have been too chicken to attempt something like this, but the risk certainly paid off. I posted it on Pinterest last week and one of my friends commented that it looked like an elevator door. Anyway, I think most boys (and mamas) would find this door pretty cool.




Alright, it's your turn to link up your posts this weeks. I do want to mention that you can now link to your IG pictures, so keep that in mind in you don't have a recent blog post to link up.

Oh, and be sure to check out the other hostesses' blogs (Leslie, Stasia, and Melissa) today for other posts and features. If you have been featured, please feel free to grab the I've Been Featured Button below to share on your blog.

nikkisnacs

Link-up details.  It's too easy not to join in:
  • share a very recent post of your choosing (link-up at very bottom of this post)
  • include the WYWW button and/or a visible link-back to this post
  • check out the hostesses' blogs and follow along: myself, Leslie, Stasia, and Melissa

nikkisnacs






1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Nikki for featuring my faux steel closet door and pinning it! I guess I can see it looking like an elevator door lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...