Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeling Crafty (Burp Cloths)


I haven't done much of anything crafty lately, but the urge finally hit this weekend.

I had a stack of cloth diapers that I planned on using for burp cloths. I decided to add some fabric to them to jazz them up a bit. I used some Thomas fabric I had leftover from another project for my older son, and a $1 fat quarter I purchased.

I didn't take any pics of this process, but it was quite simple. Just measure and cut your fabric to fit where you want it, iron, pin, and sew it on. I can handle straight stitches pretty easy. These are not perfect, but I didn't figure anything that was a spit-up catcher really needed to be.

These also make great shower gifts. I would recommend that if you make them for a gift that you do at least 3 and that the fabric at least coordinates. Just tie them up with a cute ribbon and homemade tag and you have yourself at cute little gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...