Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dining Room {part 3 - the mirror}

I am making progress in the dining room. I took a break from some of the larger projects we have going on so that I could do something fun - spray paint.  White, glossy spray paint.

 before - cream and gold

This mirror has been on the floor in the dinging room begging for my attention. It was quick project, I just hadn't taken the time to paint it.

 My sweet husband hung it up for me when he got home from work. I am looking forward to seeing it in the day light. This room doesn't get much natural light, so I'm hoping that having a large mirror with help bounce some light around and help lighten the room up  bit.


I am really looking forward to seeing this room when it is all done.









Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...