Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Front Door Paint

Thank you all for giving me your input on what color to paint my front door. I purposely didn't tell you what color I had in mind because I didn't want to sway your opinion. Four months ago I stood on the porch and went through every possible paint color option and landed on English Tea Party.


Then I started to second guess myself. Thank you Anna for putting my mind at ease with my selection and suggesting  a dark brown. I do think that black would have been okay, but I really think that the brown will give it just the touch of warmth that is lacking in the current color scheme.


After looking at a few colors online I think I want to check out Black Walnut  in person too.  Now I just have to get motivated to tackle another painting project.

What color is your front door?



Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. I like both of those. The bottom one is pretty hot. Def. worth the check out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think "Black Walnut" sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...