Thursday, November 10, 2011

Major Score!

source

I don't remember where I first laid eyes on this fabric;  I just know that it became a fav immediately! I would really like to use it for curtains in my kitchen, but the $20-$30 per yard price range makes it more that I want to spend. Especially since the background is a soft cream and it doesn't look very "just throw it in the wash" friendly. I've got 2 boys that think fabric is meant to be petted. BUT, I went to Hancocks last week to look at fabric for my dining chairs (still undecided), and saw a bundle of Westminster Aqua/Green fabric folded ever-so-neatly on the remnant table. AND the sign on the table said $3 per yard. I grabbed it quickly and headed to the cutting table to find out how much was there. I knew it wasn't much, and that I was getting it no matter how much was there, but I needed to know.

1.25 yards. I paid a whole $4 (including tax) for 1.25 yards of this fabric. So thank you to whoever didn't by the last 1.25 yards on the bolt so that I could score this fabric for $4.

Z Gallerie $69.99


I just have to figure out where to put it. There is enough to make 2 pillows and they look great in every room in my house. Time will tell. I 'm not ready to commit to a decision just yet. You know, since I have a whole $4 invested.




Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

  1. Um, that fabric would most likely work perfectly in my family room. But I would definitely like it for curtains. If only I could score it for $3 a yard! Can't wait to see the pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Can't wait to see what you decide. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a steal!! great job on the pilow love the fabric

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...