Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2 Bills 2 Blow - Corner of Main



CornerofMain

Hi everybody! I’m Kelly from Corner of Main. I am uber excited to share what I would do with $200 burning a hole in my pocket! At first you may think $200 is a lot of money, but when you are trying to get the biggest bang for your buck it can get a little tricky.
I decided to pick out some décor items for our master bedroom which we recently updated, but are still in the process of adding some final touches. Here is a look at the (kinda empty) room:

June26 017
I have started to add things here and there, but this corner could really use some help:

June26 012
If I had about $400 I would ditch those grey chairs and get one pretty leather one (gotta stay focused here…that’s not the task). With $200 I would get rid of one of them, then I would add these beautiful items:

image
What you see here is:
1. Porter Leaner Mirror from Cost Plus World Market $119
2. Simple frame from Amazon $6.98
3. Vintage Big Poppy Print from Cartolina on Etsy $18
4. Rust Flounce Pillow from Pier 1 $23.96
5. Ivory Popcorn Throw from Pier 1 $31.96
That comes to…(drum roll please)………………………………….$199.90
That leaves me with 10 cents for a gumball. Winking smile
What do you think? What would you buy (with $200, not ten cents)? If you want to read more about our master bedroom and our 1920's Colonial Home, come visit us at Corner of Main!
Thanks for having me Nikki!!



Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

2 comments:

  1. That pillow is awesome! If I bring one more inside our apartment I think my boyfriend is going to kick me out, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! I think you made that $200 go far. I'm especially loving that poppy print.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...