Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2 Bills 2 Blow - The Way We Are


Today we have Leah from The Way We Are. If you aren't familiar with her blog you are in for a treat.



Oh wow when Nikki asked me to be a part of this 2 bills 2 blow series, I was really excited! But it kinda just made me want to actually have 2 bills 2 blow!
So if I did have a couple hundred dollars lying around I would probably redo our entry a bit by buying a couple cool vintage posters. Such as these from Etsy...

il_570xN.291226198.jpg


il_570xN.287597825.jpg


And then I would buy a little side table like this one from Craiglist and paint it to go under the posters. Just to make a cool landing space for all our stuff when we walk in the door.

5Q45U05X03m93o03p1bbqf0ecae61bb431661.jpg


My inspiration came from this home that I saw in Lonny's latest issue. They have a really cool vintage poster of the movie Darling and I thought it was a great idea to mix that in with other great art.

screen-capture.png


screen-capture-1.png

Thanks for having me Nikki!
Luvs




Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the Poster Idea, that Image is so big but just works in the space perfect! XX Samie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...