Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Art Class

I think I may have mentioned a time or two that I homeschool Cade. Today Cade wanted to get out the paint and have "Art Class". So we did.

Cade painted while Henry napped. 




He gives me this look a lot. 

Henry wanted to join in on the fun when he got up from his nap. His "art" of choice was spirograph.

Which of course turned into building.


 He is saying his favorite word, POOP! He's such a boy.



And then it was time to cook dinner. They are always very eager to help Mommy in the kitchen.






Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. You must be raising little geniuses if your son's art of choice was a spirograph! Honestly not even sure what that is! :)

    I'm new here, visiting through the Bliss Diaries. Excited to poke around!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...