Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

HE IS RISEN!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating the Resurrection Sunday with your family.

We started the weekend with lunch and an egg hunt with my husband's family on Saturday afternoon.







Sunday morning we headed to church with the fam and then our families came to our house for lunch. I got zero pics of lunch.




This was the first time I have used my tripod and self timer for a family pic.We were in a hurry, so this pic is not in focus, but it will do. Everyone's eyes are open. I need to practice.

After lunch and naps we colored Easter eggs. Cade hates the smell of vinegar, so I decided to go the Kool-Aid route this year, and it was great. We will probably color eggs like this from now on. It smells nice and the colors get dark really fast. Almost too fast.
















We had fun making memories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...