Friday, March 22, 2013

Where's Nikki?


Apparently, I decided to take a break from the blog. I'm still around, just haven't made the time to sit down and blog. Here is a run down of all of the exciting and not so exciting things that have taken place since you last heard from me.

The New Puppy - It's really hard to take of picture of a puppy that just wants to be under your feet.

- Penny got away and got hit by a car. Very sad.
- I spent a solid week glued to pet sites/CL trying to find a new puppy for the boys.
- I got sucked in and watched the entire 3 seasons of Make It Or Break It on Netflix over the course of a few days. (Yeah, I'm real proud of that one.)
- I started P90X, which means I pretty much need a nap every day.
- I bought new dining room chairs. I plan to recover them this weekend and show you sometime next week.

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...