Friday, May 31, 2013

Friday Favs - May 31

It's FRIDAY! We have no major plans this weekend, so I may tackle some type of project. I would really like to work on painting a night stand, but I really should start the process of cleaning out our garage. Who knows, I may just declare a movie day and enjoy a lazy day with my guys. Do you have big plans?

Either way, here is a look at some of my favs from the week.


You really need to check out this kitchen remodel from Shift Ctrl ART. The cabinets, the tile, the art work, the pendent lights, the open shelving....just go check it out.


Vintage Sea Coral Print from Orange Tail on Etsy. This would be a great addition to a gallery wall. I am liking all things coral here lately.



This is one of my favorite photos from Memorial Day. I sure do love these two!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Spotted that kitchen earlier this week and love it too! Thanks for stopping by today. It's been a while since we connected :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...