Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan #10



I am so late getting this posted and I have ZERO food pics this week. I'm sorry. I did include several links to recipes that I hope you will check out. I am trying a few new to us things this week.

Sunday Lunch - out to lunch

Sunday Dinner - lefterovers

Monday - Healthy Tetrazzini with Chicken and Broccoli

Tuesday - Meatloaf, Rice, and Zipper Peas

Wednesday - Italian Crusted Talapia (the frozen kind from Sams) and Easy No-bake Homemade Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday - Roasted Chicken Legs, Potatoes, and Veggies

Friday - Pizzadillas, Fruit, Chips

Saturday - Date Night


Make sure you come back tomorrow for What You Wish Wednesday!

nikkisnacs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...