Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday No. 14 + Features

I am starting to feel like this blog is turning into a food blog. I promise that is not the case. Most of my posts lately have been meal plans, and my features this week are recipes. What is happening? The truth is, I have been exhausted, and doing the bare minimum. My guys have to eat, so that falls under bare minimum.  My sister got married yesterday, we are gearing for for a new school year, and we have been transitioning our dog to sleep down stairs instead of in our room. It has been brutal. I don't do well with no sleep. The good news is that after over a week of very little sleep, we are all sleeping in our own beds once again. Quietly.  I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and am ready to start getting back to all of my half done projects.

It's Wednesday, so let's get to What You Wish Wednesday.

 
This Week's Features


Homemade Corn Dogs by Ten at the Table - I was so excited to find the recipe! My guys are big fans of corn dogs, but I'm not a huge fan of buying the frozen kind. This looks like a good option, and I'm really looking forward to giving them a try.


How to Cook Quinoa the Right Way by Natural Chow - I have never made Quinoa before, but this recipe looks like a winner. Hopefully, I won't mess it up!


Grab a button for your blog if you were featured!
nikkisnacs

We also have a new Pinterest Board so that you can see all of the "What You Wish Wednesday" Features in one place. You can follow along HERE.


Alright, it's your turn to link up your posts this week.

WYWW Details:


  • Share a recent post from your blog. 
  • Include the WYWW button (code below) and/or a visible link-back to this post.  
  • Check out a few of the shared links.
  • By submitting a link, you are giving me authorization to feature your post.  If your post is featured, I will include a picture and a link to your site to share the love!
  • Follow along: 

nikkisnacs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...