Wednesday, August 27, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday No. 15 - Features

Welcome to another What You Wish Wednesday! You need to get excited, because we have a new Hostesses that will soon be joining us each week. Please join me in welcoming Amanda, from Cultivate Create, to What You Wish Wednesday. She will officially be co-hosting this party starting next week. In the mean time, be sure to check out her blog, get to know her, and show her some love.




 
This Week's Features

5 Uses for Borax by Kathy at Smile for no reason -  I now have borax on my shopping list. There are several on here that I am looking forward to trying.



#GBSxKSNY by Mary- Katherine from gold-hatter lover - Did you see this cute outfit? Mary-Katherine always has the cutest clothes. And shoes. I really like those wedges!


Mexican Pizza by Danielle at Snippets of Inspiration - You may have already seen this on my Meal Plan this week. It's a keeper!



Grab a button for your blog if you were featured!
nikkisnacs

We also have a new Pinterest Board so that you can see all of the "What You Wish Wednesday" Features in one place. You can follow along HERE.


Alright, it's your turn to link up your posts this week.

WYWW Details:


  • Share a recent post from your blog. 
  • Include the WYWW button (code below) and/or a visible link-back to this post.  
  • Check out a few of the shared links.
  • By submitting a link, you are giving me authorization to feature your post.  If your post is featured, I will include a picture and a link to your site to share the love!
  • Follow along: 
AMANDA | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | BLOGLOVIN'
 
 

nikkisnacs




2 comments:

  1. Nikki! Thanks so much for introducing me today! I am so excited about joining as a hostess! I love your features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring my blog post. It i greatly appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...