Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Painted Project - Another Personalized Canvas

If you know me in "real life", or have been reading this blog since the early years, you may know that I used to paint frames, canvases, and letters on a regular basis. It was something that I enjoyed when I only had one little baby that slept all the time. I had a small etsy shop (that makes me cringe when I look back at the stuff I painted, and the terrible pictures I posted). Yikes. I mostly painted custom orders for people that were local to me. I eventually got busier than I could keep up with, so I just quit taking orders.

I don't paint all the time anymore, but sometimes I just get in the mood to paint. A friend of mine is expecting her first baby soon, so this seemed like the perfect time to get my paint brushes back out.


If you follow me on IG, you saw this sneak peek last week.


Here is the finished canvas. This sweet girl has been given such a beautiful name!


Here is a peek at the bedding set that this was painted to go with.

Now you know what I have been working on lately.


Be sure to come back tomorrow for What You Wish Wednesday to link-up all of your posts.


And then for this new 31 Day Series! I'm so excited! If you are participating in the Nester's 31 Day Series Challenge, please leave a comment here so that I can follow along. I can't wait to see everyone's topics.




Linking up to:
What You Wish Wednesday
Your Designs This Time - Little House of Four

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...