Friday, December 5, 2014

Cade Turns NINE!


 Cade turned nine the day before Thanksgiving. Y'all, he is such a great kid. I just love him so much. It is so hard for me wrap my mind around him being nine already.

We were going to be headed out of town for Thanksgiving on the day of his birthday, and it never quite worked out to do anything with his friends the two weekends before, so we did the next best thing.



I invited them to come over for cake on Monday afternoon the week of Thanksgiving. I made a really simple minecraft cake, and then the kids all played outside.


The morning of his actual birthday we got up and let him open his presents from me and Asher. We spent the rest of the day packing and then loaded up to head to Jacksonville for Thanksgiving weekend.

The day after his birthday we had another little mini party for him. He had no idea it was coming, so he was pretty excited about more cake and presents.

I think he had a great birthday.






1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Cade!!! Hope your family had a great Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...