Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas Decor - Dining Room


I hope that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We spent Cade's birthday and Thanksgiving out of town, so I have a LOT to catch up on. I did manage to get my dining room all ready for Christmas. The rest of the house has a long way to go...


I am not one of those people that changes my Christmas color scheme from year to year. I like to use the same thing over and over. I usually change it up a little and a new something here and there, but for the most part I don't purchase much Christmas decor each year. I didn't buy anything new for this table.


The reindeer plates belonged to my mother. I only remember her using them once, but they have become a favorite.





I really like having this chalkboard in the dining room. It's fun to decorate for birthdays and holidays when it isn't covered in spelling words.

Sources:
Green Table Runner - Pottery Barn years ago
White Plates - Pier One
Reindeer Plates - Belonged to my Mother
White Fox and Squirrel - Target a few years ago

Linking this post to:
Dare to DIY - Decor and the Dog
Motivational Monday Party - Curly Crafty Mom
Your Designs This Time - Little House of Four
Share Your Creativity - It's Overflowing



11 comments:

  1. I love those plates! The reindeer are adorable! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sprinkling of ornaments on the runner, too bad my three cats would have a field day with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitchen table looks great! The Christmas dishes are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reindeer plates. I have a set of reindeer dishware myself! Your dining room is looking so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun table--love those reindeer plates!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those reindeer plates are simply darling. Love your table!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the reindeer plates - I"m a sucker for holiday plates. and the chalkboard looks great. There's nothing better than a chalkboard - so simple to change out for the seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friend and I were just out shopping for cute holiday plates and if we had seen these we would've definitely snatched them up! What a fun table!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the geometric fox! Such a great addition to a really fun table!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those reindeer plates! I've always said that if and when I have tons of money to just toss at whatever strikes my fancy, one of my first purchases is going to be adorable plates for every holiday :-P I love your Christmas dining room! So festive and cozy and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amanda Craig HendersonDecember 5, 2014 at 10:35 AM

    I love the plates! They are so playful and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...