Sunday, April 26, 2009

Etsy Love

I spent a few hours just browsing through etsy tonight, something I haven't done in a while.

Here are a few things that I have added to my favorites. Maybe this will give my husband a few ideas for mother's day.


Volumes of Blue Slouch Bag
by
Debo's Designs

I love a nice colorful purse to carry during the summer.


Yellow Circles Stash-N-Go Pouch
by
Ablemable

I love the colors of this pouch. I don't even know exactly what I would do with it, but I know I could find something to use it for.

Dew Drop Earrings
by
Copper Frog Studio

I love the simplicity of these earrings. I could wear them with anything.



4 comments:

  1. cute, cute stuff.
    I love etsy.
    I always seem to lose myself in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know how I missed this post, but I am loving that yellow and white bag! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love Etsy! I just bought some pillow covers & original watercolor paintings - all were under $30. You can't beat it to find unique, one-of-a-kind decor :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...