Friday, January 29, 2010

The Waiting Game

We are still waiting on little man #2 to make his appearance. To say I'm ready would be an understatement. I'm just trying to enjoy still sleeping through the night. It may not be the most comfortable sleep, but at least I sleep all night. I know I'm only 38 wks, but because #1 came at 37.5 weeks it's hard not to think that I could go at any time.

While I'm waiting I am...




enjoy all of my one on one time with this little guy




brushing up on Baby Wise (I used this with my first and had great results)



and wondering when people will quit calling me to ask how I'm feeling or if I feel any different. I know everyone is excited, but I WILL call when I do go into labor. We must be patient.


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to meet your new little one! I am a HUGE baby wise advocate! All three of mine were sleeping through by 7 weeks based on these principles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...