Monday, February 1, 2010

Meal Plan Monday Feb. 1

Monday - Marinated Steaks on the Grill (thanks to my husband), garlic smashed potatoes, corn on the cob, Peanut Butter Cookies

Tuesday - Smoked Sausage, Pepper and Onion Sandwiches, Mac -n- Cheese

Wednesday - Beef Fried Rice

Thursday - Red Beans and Rice

Friday - ?

Saturday - ?

Sunday - ?

I have to be honest, I haven't done a full menu plan because I'm really hoping to go into labor soon. I haven't wanted to go to the store for a big shop and I'm trying to use up stuff that we have here. I also planned things that are easy so that I'm not spending much time in the kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. I hope for you that you are in labor soon. I know that feeling of being ready. Take care girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...