Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Meal Plan March 21

...well just a few days late.

Sunday - Fried Shrimp, Baked Potatoes, Bread (These shrimp are not your typical fried shrimp, they are REALLY GOOD. I would suggest cutting the salt way back, like a 1/3 less, maybe even half.)

Monday - Beef and Black Bean Burritos, Chips and Salsa

Tuesday - Grilled Marinaded Chicken, Roasted Potatoes and Veggies

Wednesday - Beef Fried Rice, Egg Rolls

Thursday - Grilled Chicken Salad

Friday - Out to Eat

Saturday - haven't decided yet

I am behind on getting some recipes posted that I have promised. Just hang with me, I will eventually get to them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...