Sunday, August 29, 2010

weekly plan - august 9, 2010


sunday - grilled hotdogs, red potato salad with dill
monday - fish tacos, black beans
tueasday - sloppy joes, chips, corn
wednesday - chicken fried rice
thursday - leftovers
friday - homemade french bread pizza, salad
saturday - grilled hotdogs, baked beans, fruit salad

the project list

-finish getting rid of outgrown clothes and toys
-go through my closet, purge and get ready for fall

progress report

- i finished everything on my project list last week except for the actual getting rid of the stuff from the boys closet. I made progress,  but I'm  still trying to unload some of it on craigslist.


don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $45 CSN giftcode
giveaway ends Tuesday, August 31

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...