Friday, July 1, 2011

friday favs - july 1


It is finally friday and what a week it has been. I woke up Thursday morning and asked the mister if this weekend would be a good weekend to tackle painting our master bedroom. His response, "why don't you go ahead and get on that so we don't have to do it this weekend." So off to get paint I went.

I decided it was time to embrace the color gray. I am a fan of gray, but I have never had it in my house. I'm a neutral wall kind of girl, but I've always opted for a shade of taupe or tan. It was time.

My new fav shade of gray is seashell gray by valspar. I didn't post a pic of the swatch because after looking at front door colors I have learned that the valspar colors on line look NOTHING like they do in person, so there is really no point.

. . .

This week I spent an afternoon hanging out with my fav friend Anna. She is in the process of decorating her dining room so we spent some time going to antique stores looking for the perfect mirror. We have COMPLETELY different decorating styles, but it's nice to have a real friend that gets my style even though hers his different and vise versa. Her house will be making an appearance here in the near future so stay tuned for that.

. . .

My fav blog these days is 


I am convinced that she can do no wrong when designing a room.

. . . 

Have a great weekend!






Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

  1. Me loveth being a fav friend! I can't wait to get started. I looked at some fabrics this morning finally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...