Tuesday, August 30, 2011
The Just Get It Done List
I have so many projects that are small and painless that need to be finished or started and finished, but I just keep putting them off.
I am a list girl so I am hoping that having a list and needing to check them off will be enough motivation to just get these projects done.
Here's the list.
- finish painting our master bedroom and bathroom (I started this in early July. I have one wall and trim on that wall left. I have never left a room half finished this long.)
- paint the back of the cabinets that are between the kitchen and den
- finish panting the trim on the kitchen windows
- hem dining room curtains
- rework kitchen curtains - this will involve some sewing
- make pillow shams for master bedroom - more sewing
- chalkboard project
- paint my desk
- get rid of all of the red in the playroom
I'm going to see how much of this I get get done by the end of next week. Now I just need to pick a project and get started.
P.S. - Was anyone else as sad as I was to see Kellie go home last night on Design Star? I really wanted her to win. Who is your fav? I am now pulling for Meg... or maybe Mark.