Thursday, December 20, 2012

Camera

Thank you all for the sweet comments on the post about my Mom.

I have been wanting a DSLR for a few years now. I was planning to start saving up for a Canon, but I came across a barely used SONY A200 on Craigslist for a fraction of what I would pay for a new DSLR. I talked it over with the Hubs and we decided that it would be the perfect starter camera for this non-technical, non-manual reading girl. Merry Christmas to me!  I'm pretty determined to learn all about it, so I have been reading tons of tutorials. I have a long way to go, but I'm excited to learn. Hopefully the photos around here will start to improve.


Here are a few I took of my handsome boys today.

They are getting so big!






Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...