Friday, May 17, 2013

Den Decor Board

Oh, Hi!

I feel like I keep having to explain my lack of very inconsistent blogging. I have had computer issues, we are trying to finish up the school year, and I have been knee deep in making changes around the house. Blogging just hasn't happened. I am hoping that with the computer issue resolved I should be a little more consistent. I really do have a lot to show you.



You may remember that I have been working on adding some color to our very brown den. I made a quick decor board to show you some of our main furniture items and a few of the ways I am bringing in some color. I am hoping to have the full reveal ready sometime next week.

Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...