Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday No. 3



Welcome to What You Wish Wednesday No. 3!

Summer is in full swing at our house. I was looking at my calandar and realized that we have somewhere to be every day for the next 3 weeks. How does that happen? I'm really not complaining about it, though. My boys are taking swim lessons and going to VBS, and they couldn't be happier about it.


Several weeks ago I started a notebook with Cade so that we could write letters to each other every day. It has been a really good thing. Cade is getting writing practice without feeling like it is a chore, we get to share thoughts with each other, and we a fun log of our Summer. When we first started I asked Cade to tell me the top 3 things he wanted to do this Summer. He wants to go to Falling Waters (check, we did this on Memorial Day), go to Water World, and go to VBS. I grinned from ear to ear when I read his list. They are very simple things that we can easily do. It also made me realize that he isn't looking for extravagant adventures, but he does like traditions. All three of these things are stuff we did last year. I seriously love being Mama to this kid. He makes my heart happy.

I do have plans to squeeze in a few new things this Summer, but I haven't made a list just yet. I'm still trying to decide what all I want to do.

Have you made a list of Summer activities that you want to do yet?

And now it's your turn. Get those posts linked-up. Happy Wednesday!

Link-up details.  It's too easy not to join in:
  • share a very recent post of your choosing (link-up at very bottom of this post)
  • include the WYWW button and/or a visible link-back to this post
  • check out the hostesses' blogs and follow along: myself, Leslie, Stasia, and Melissa

nikkisnacs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...