Friday, June 6, 2014

Five on Friday

http://alizadventures.blogspot.com/

One - I am just really happy to have our WiFi up and running again. It went out on Tuesday night, came back up briefly and went back out again. They finally got it up and running again late this afternoon.

Two -  I started the 100 mile Summer Challenge this week. So far I have gotten 5 miles in. I would be thrilled for you to join me. If you are on IG, please post this button (right click and save, and then upload to IG, or you can take a screen shot of it form IG and then post it. Also, be sure to use the hashtag #nn100 so that I can find and follow you.)


Three - This boy is excited to start swim lessons for the Summer. It looks like we will be spending the next 5 weeks at the pool every day.


Four -  Did you happen to see my Mini Makeover post on Cultivate Create this week? I made some updates to the playroom without spending any money.


Five - Aimee from It's Overflowing  featured my Painted Media Cabinet in her round up ways to update your home this Summer. Thanks Aimee!


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...