Friday, July 18, 2014

Five on Friday


Plum Paper Designs Planner - Etsy - Here is the Review I Did
one.
It has been a wonderful week. For the first time in 6 weeks we didn't have to be somewhere every single day.

http://nikkisnacs.blogspot.com/2014/06/100-mile-challenge.html

two.
If you follow me on IG, or have been following me for a little while, you may remember that I challenged myself to walking 100 miles this Summer. I know that isn't many miles for a whole Summer, but I wanted to give myself something that would be easy to achieve. And then I hurt my foot. I have been out of commission and not able to walk for a month! I had pretty much decided that there was no way that I would be able to complete my goal, but then on Wednesday I realized that I had been walking around without any pain. PRAISE THE LORD! I decided that I would go take a real walk. I walked for 2 miles without any pain. And then again the next day. I can still get these miles in if I stick to it. It won't be the loose schedule like I had planned, but I think I can do it. You can still join me, here is the original post for details. Just use the hashtag #nn100 on Instagram so that I can follow you.

http://nikkisnacs.blogspot.com/2014/07/bathroom-updates.html

three.
Did you see the updates we made to our bathroom? I finally got around to sharing them this week.



four.
Cade, Asher, and his Dad all went to a basball game tonight, so I had a date with this dude. He requested Waffle House and then a cupcake. We all had a fun night.

five.
Y,all! We got a new washer and dryer! I am so excited. Ours were the ones we bought almost 17 years ago when we got married. It was time for an upgrade. God really provided these for us in such a cool way. He always sees ahead and provides. Oh, and they are they exactly what I wanted. I may just do laundry all weekend.



I'm Sharing this Post at:

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...