Monday, December 5, 2011

Got 200? Let's add some pattern and color.


I didn't get around to doing a Got $200 post last week, so I was pretty excited about it this week. Teal and brown will always be some of my fav colors to decorate with, but I thought I would add in some orange. It just makes it nice and warm.






Diva Ikat Curtain Panels from World Market - $34.99 each

Velvet Pillow Cover 12 x 18 - Peacock Blue Geometric Print by Decidedly Chic - $39.99

(Set of 2) 20 x 20 Orange Accent Pillow Covers by ElemenOPillows - $36.00

(Set of 2) 16 x 16 Chocolate Brown Pillow Covers by Thread Pairs - $24

I came in well under $200 again this week. I like it when that happens.





Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...