Monday, July 14, 2014

Weekly Meal Plan #8

Last week Cade was at Summer Camp, so I chose not to meal plan. I knew that we would not be on a regular schedule, so I opted out. I am way behind on everything and am trying really hard to catch up. That means late meal plans, that are not overly exciting, and hopefully a Five on Friday post from last week on Monday night! It's an exciting life, I tell you.



Sunday Lunch - Grocery Store Fried Chicken, Fresh Roasted Potatoes, Squash, and Zucchini, Rice, and Zipper Peas ( We were given a ton of fresh veggies from a friends garden, so we kind of had a hodge podge, but it was good.)

Sunday Dinner - Take Out


Monday - Cheesy Chicken Bundles , Leftover Rice and Zipper Peas

Tuesday - Parmesan Crusted Tilapia, Roasted Potatoes, Squash, and Zucchini

Wednesday - Sloppy Joes, Oven Fries, Watermelon

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - Takeout

Saturday - Pizza

Note - I don't post meal plans because we eat crazy good food all the time and never eat the same thing over and over. We have a real budget, a house full of picky eaters, and do go through phases of having repeat meals. I meal plan because it makes my life easier. It also makes it super easy to look up meals at the store in case I don't  make it to the store with a list written out. It happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...