Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What You Wish Wednesday No. 9

Is Summer going by too fast for anyone else? I feel like I blinked and it is the middle of July. I will soon be in full on  planning mode for the coming school year, but right now, I am doing my best to soak in this sweet time with my boys. I hope you will excuse my lack of posting right now.



Are you ready to get all of your posts linked up this morning? I can't wait to see what everyone has been up to.

The post I am featuring this week is this Manicotti recipe from Bliss and Blunders . I am always on the lookout for new pasta recipes to try, and this one looks delicious.

http://blissandblundersofanewlywed.blogspot.com/2014/07/bread-and-wine-project-stuffed-manicotti.html


Now it is your turn to get those posts linked up!

Oh, and be sure to check out the other hostesses' blogs (Leslie, Stasia, and Melissa) today for other features. If you have been featured, please feel free to grab the I've Been Featured Button below to share on your blog.

nikkisnacs

Link-up details.  It's too easy not to join in:
  • share a very recent post of your choosing (link-up at very bottom of this post)
  • include the WYWW button and/or a visible link-back to this post
  • check out the hostesses' blogs and follow along: myself, Leslie, Stasia, and Melissa

nikkisnacs






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...