Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A Simple Painted Project - Dipped Boxes

Are you ready for today's Simple Painted Project?


This one is also from the archives, but it's a good one. It took me less than 15 minutes.


I bought these plain, unfinished boxes from the craft store. They needed a little pop of color, so I chose to give them a "dipped" look.

I didn't really dip them; I just taped the off and painted them with acrylic paint. Super easy. And Cute.



You can see them here in my Living Room.


This post is day 7 of a 31 day Series. You can see all 31 Simple Painted Projects HERE.




Linking this post to:
What You Wish Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...