Sunday, October 5, 2014

A Simple Painted Project - Striped Tray


 I've got another simple project for you today.


I found this tray at a local thrift store for .75 cents. What, you don't like the "welcome friends" stenciled on it? Well, I didn't either, but I knew that all it needed was a quick sand, a coat of primer, and then a coat (or 3) of glossy white spray paint.


I could have stopped there, but I decided to add some stripes. I though about a chevron  pattern, or this quatrefoil, but in the end my laziness won. I went with the stripes simply because it was going to take the least amount of effort.

I like to give trays a good a few days to dry before I load them up with goodies.

What is your favorite way to use trays in your home? Have you ever painted an ugly one to give it a new life?



This post is day 5 of a 31 day Series. You can see all 31 Simple Painted Projects HERE.



Linking this post to:
What You Wish Wednesday
Your Designs This Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...