Monday, September 12, 2011

Please Help Kellie


I don't usually ask for stuff like this, but I am going to today. I am a huge fan of Design Star. If you have a fav then please vote for you fav, but if you don't have a fav or don't even care about Design Star at all, could you please vote for Kellie Clements. She has been in the fan favorite lead for quite some time, but the gap between 1st and 2nd place is getting  a little to close.

You can vote 10 times per day,  per device. THANK YOU!

In other news, I didn't complete all of the items on my  "Just Get it Done List", but I did make some good progress that I plan to share with you.

We are still settling into our new homeschool routine as well as a new keeping up the house/laundry routine, so hopefully I can get back to blogging more regularly again.

I hope everyone is having a great Monday.



Follow Me on Pinterest

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...