Monday, March 3, 2014

March Goals and a New Adventure



EEK! It's already March the 3rd and I am just not getting around to doing this. I did not crush my Feb. goals, but I did get several things crossed off of the list.

February Recap

 Home Projects

- Finish painting the interior side of our front doors. (This has been on the list since January and still hasn't been done. I am taking it off of the list for now. We just got a new door knob and peep hole for the doors, so I am glad I haven't finished this. The new knobs are going to require a good bit of repair work, so I'm not really sure what this will turn into.)

Finish Master Bedroom
-sew new pillow covers
-recover chair cushion
-paint new piece of art

Organizing

-playroom toys

Blog

- photograph and write post about our new dining room table
- photograph my living room and dining room so that I can update my house tour page

March

Home Projects

Finish up Breakfast Room - Photograph and Blog

Finish Master Bedroom
-recover chair cushion
-paint new piece of art

Organizing


-A new garage door is being installed today, so the Garage is getting bumped up the list. I will not blog about this, because it will never be pretty. I'm okay with that, I just want super functional.

Blog

- Bring back the 2 Bills 2 Blow Series

The New Adventure - I had planned to do Chalean Extreme at the beginning of this year, but had to put it off do to a hand injury. Yesterday morning I woke up and decided that it was finally time to start, and finish the program this time. It is only 90 days. Surely, I can do this. I plan to set some goals for myself as far as weight loss, and my eating habits, but right now my main goal is to do this exercise program. The other thing that I am working on is kicking my sugar habit. My first goal is to go 2 weeks with no dessert or candy. Yikes! This will be major for me. I do make homemade iced coffees at home and sweeten them with sugar, but I'm not ready to give that up just yet. It will come, though.








I'm not sure how often I will talk about this here just yet, but I am putting hit here because I do want to add a Health/Fitness section to my monthly goals post each month.

*I am not a beach body coach. I am just looking forward to starting this program.

What kind of things are you working on this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I read and appreciate each and every single one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...