Friday, January 2, 2015
Five on Friday
Happy First Friday of 2015! I trust you all had a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1. Asher and I celebrated 17 years of marriage on New Year's Eve. I love that we always have a special date night each and every year. There is no other way I would rather ring in the new year. This year my in-laws kept the kids overnight, so we had a nice Japanese dinner out and then went to a late movie. It was a nice treat.
2. I am looking forward to a new year of blogging. Last year during the month of Oct. I posted for (almost) 30 days in a row on one particular subject. I learned that with a little bit of planning and structure, I can post pretty often. I am not looking to post everyday, but I am going to start planning ahead a little bit more.
I plan to use my new Erin Condren Monthly calendar that I received as a Christmas gift as a dedicated blog planner. I am already enjoying have my blog editorial calendar being separate from my regular Life Planner. (See my side bar if you are a new Erin Condren customer. You can use my referral link to receive a discount on your first purchase, and I will receive a credit at no extra expense to you.)
3. My friend Alana took a blogging break over the last several months, but has just recently launched her new blog, 31 Grace Lane, in Dec. I am really excited to see that she is back. She has such a sweet heart.
4. This is my project today. Christmas is still currently all over my house, but it must come down today.
5. Be sure to check out the round up of my Top 10 Posts from 2014.
Have a great weekend!