It's been a great year, and I am looking for to many great things for 2015!
I thought I would take a look back, and highlight my Top 10 Posts from 2014.
1. Plum Paper Planner Review - I was not surprised at all, that this was my top viewed post this year. Check out the review, but the coupon code is no longer valid.
I thoroughly enjoyed my planner last year. They have also added some new optional add-ons this year that look very useful.
I had a credit for EC, so I am using the Erin Condren Life Planner for 2015. I'm sure there will be a review in the near future.
2. The Office Nook Reveal - This was a fun little reveal. We have done some major rearranging, and this area is completely different. I'm still not finished, but it will make an appearance on the blog early in 2015.
3. New Dining Room Table - Made from Oak Flooring - I am so glad that our table made the top 3. This was my personal favorite project from last year. It is still my favorite piece of furniture. My husband did such a great job building this for me.
4. Let's Gather - A Thanksgiving Mantlescape - This was a fun project I put together for a Bloghop that Amanda, from Cultivate Create hosted.
31 Days of Simple Painted Projects - I shared 31 Days of Simple Painted Projects during the month of October.
6. Dining Room/Homeschool Room Lightened Up - We use our Dining Room everyday during school. I decided that it would work better for us if I lighted it up. The room is still a work in progress, but we are enjoying the new color.
7. Refresh Sad, Plastic Pots with Wood Stain
8. Home Sweet Home - Free Printable (Available in 2 colors)
9. 7 Things About Me
10. Breakfast Room Updates
Thank you to all of you that come here each each week and take the time to read and comment. Anything particular you would like to see here in the new year?
Linking this post to:
Confessions of a Serial Do-It-Yourselfer